Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It Happened

The moment waited for, dreamed of for so long.
If finally happened.
He has arrived and I am filled with warmth, so much the winter breath
can not touch me.
He is taller. But his eyes are still honey.
He is different. But the same in the ways that matter.
And I love him endlessly, so much.

My heart is disobedient to my constant requests for it to slow down.
It is no longer used to such speeds.
It's been slow for so long.

I still feel his lips.

His scent has rubbed off on me like it used to.
For some reason whatever he's wearing is always more powerful than what I'm wearing.
Because all I smell is him, not myself, my own perfume.

He's coming to my house on Wednesday to help me and my mother decorate the
Christmas tree.
Cheesy,
CHEESY,
CHEESY.
I know.
But who cares. I will be with him.

We made it. We really did it.
All the time spent waiting, miles and miles apart, thirsty for sight where all that satiated was
the sound of the other.
He's back and we're still the same.
I think the ultimate pain had to be experienced in order for both of us to know the ultimate happiness.

WE RULE!!!!!

in two months it's a year.
: )

I am the happiest person in the world.

No comments: